In the past, designer clothes were all the rage. Having items of clothing with the name of your favourite designer on the label was something to aspire to. These items are usually incredibly expensive, though. And, don’t offer much more than added luxury to the table. In a lot of cases, these clothes aren’t even higher quality than their cheaper alternatives. So, arguably, there was never any point in buying them. Today, this is truer than ever. And, to help you out, this post will be going through exactly how and why this change has begun.
The world of manufacturing has changed. With countries offering incredibly cheap manufacturing costs, companies are able to make their clothing for nearly nothing. In the past, companies would sell their clothing to other business, who would sell it for them. But, now, it’s becoming a lot more common for companies to sell their clothing themselves. Without the additional business, less money has to be made on the product for everyone to make a profit. So, the clothing can be cheaper. Companies like H&M and Topman have pioneered this sort of business. And, it’s resulted in some great benefits.
When you go into a store like this, you are guaranteed the same level, of quality across the board. Along with this, their sizing will be very in line. So, if you buy one thing and it fits; something else in the same size should fit, too. Of course, you don’t get a big brand name on the goods. But, at the moment, it’s becoming more popular for brand names to be hidden, anyway. A lot of people prefer to have their clothing do the talking, instead of a label. And, this can now be achieved without having to get the second best option. You can find these sorts of stores in most cities and towns. There are loads of examples. And, some even sell other brands items, too. This gives you a great chance to compare the quality between the two.
Of course, these stores are already cheaper than most. But, this doesn’t mean that you have to pay full price for any of their goods. Instead, you can still make some great savings with them. To start, it helps to be aware of the sales that the store will be running in the near future. This will give you a chance to see exactly which items will be cheapest at any given time. If you’re looking for something; go when it’s on sale. Along with this, you can also look for other discounts. There are loads of sites online with ways to get your own New Look or H&M promo code. These codes are usually designed to save you a good amount of money. And, not a lot of people know how common they are.
Saving money on your clothing and still being able to enjoy it is a great gift. Loads of cheap clothing stores are based on the idea of selling low-quality items, which don’t cost much to make. Unfortunately, with these, you will usually end up having to spend the same amount as you would at a normal store. This is because they will degrade very quickly, forcing you to buy more.
Hi Beautiful People,
Would you believe it is already almost May and the school year is almost over? My husband was telling me prom was this past weekend for many schools in the area. My cousin recently had her baby son, who is doing well. I started thinking about friendship and the special bonds we have in relationships. Being a mentor, a light to those younger or older than you and lifting them up in encouragement.
What is a Promise ring?
I first heard of the Promise Ring when I was growing up. Parents would give them to their daughters and even their sons in a commitment to God in body by remaining abstinent until marriage.
Promise Rings can have many different meanings, depending on the type of relationship that the two people have. For couples it could mean a symbol of love for each other or that they are committed to each other. However, a Promise Ring is not an engagement ring. For example, how a person wears the Claddagh heart ring determines the status of their relationship status. If the heart in the ring is facing inward, it means that the person is a committed relationship. While if the heart is facing outward, it means the person is not in a committed relationship. I can see a man and woman exchanging Claddagh Rings to show the world that they are in a relationship; but not to the point of getting married.
Promise Rings are usually in a more affordable metal of silver, but could be in gold. The Promise Ring is worn to symbolize friendship to show that special bond. Sometimes Promise Rings are bought for a personal celebration of achievement, the reasons are endless. It depends on you.If you are looking for a Promise Ring, MarkChic is an affordable and high quality company that has a variety of price ranges and the rings are really pretty. I wanted to share a few of my favorites of the cheap Promise Rings at MarkChic that I saw on their website.
1. The Stunning 1.5 CT Ruby Rose Gold Plated Promise ring is USD $64.00. There is a such a fire in that Ruby ring. The color is truly stunning and an attention-getter.
Stunning 1.5 CT Ruby Rose Gold Plated Promise Ring
2. Unique Split Shank 1CT Cushion Cut Yellow Gemstone Promise Ring is USD $114.00. This amazing ring ranges in sizes from 4 1/2 to 7 1/2.
Unique Split Shank 1CT Cushion Cut Yellow Gemstone Promise Ring
3. Fabulous Square Cut Emerald Decor Ring
I had to add this ring in because Emerald is my birthstone. It’s not a Promise Ring but it’s beautiful and its a whopping USD $37.59 and is in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Fabulous Square Cut Emerald Decor Ring
What are your thoughts about Promise Rings? Do you know anybody who gave or has been given a Promise Ring? If you are looking to purchase one for a family member or that special someone, consider looking at MarkChic, where buying great-looking rings is an affordable experience.
Images of Rings courtesy of MarkChic.
Hello Beautiful people,
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
I thought that my iPhone was all I needed in a phone until I had the opportunity to try the Moto Z Droid and the Mod accessories; all are exclusively sold by Verizon Wireless. When I first looked at it, I noticed that it was ultra thin and the snap-on modules transforms a regular phone into must-have technology.
The Moto Z Droid Phone:
– Very thin
-The phone has a water repellent coating to protect against against light splashes or getting a little water on it.
-32GB internal memory
-13MP camera, which rivals many point-and-shoot camera on the market
– All-day battery life — You can watch videos and Internet browsers without worrying about draining the battery.
– TheTurboPower charger gives you a quick boost of power in a short amount of time.
– The has a Ultra efficient Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor with a 5.5 inch Quad HD AMOLED display
-Faster data transfer with the latest USB-C connectivity so your regular USB will not connect to this phone.
I demoed the Moto Z Droid black/Lunar, the phone also comes in Grey and White/Fine Gold. It was fun to see how the interchangeable modules transformed the phone into various different uses. I actually miss using the versatility of this phone. Here is an overview of the different modules that are work with the Moto Z Droid.
The Interchangeable Mods really transforms this phone to elite status. Please note that the modules and the carrying case are not a part of the phone’s standard package. Each piece must be purchased separately.
1. Kate Spade new york Design Wireless Charging Battery Pack Moto Mod
Kate Spade new york Design Wireless Charging Battery Pack Moto Mod
By simply snapping on the Wireless Charger to the phone can provide an almost full charge in only 15 minutes. Another option with this charger is maintaining the phone’s charge at either 100% or 80%. It is a versatile charger that can provide a couple options that best suit your needs.
The Kate Spade new york Wireless charging Battery Pack Moto Mod supports approximately 22 hours. Wireless means you can charge without having to attach a cord. Hands raised! I can still make calls on the phone and search through my applications while the phone is charging. The charger needs to be charged just like your phone needs to be charged, so don’t forget to pull it up on a regular basis.
2. JBL SoundBoost Moto Mod
This is my favorite Mod out of the whole bundle that I tried. Not only was the sound great, but I really like the kickstand in the back of the JBL SoundBoost Mod. I enjoyed listening to the YouVersion Bible App and my audiobooks at night, I would set the Moto Mod on my dresser and it would play all night. The phone can be an alarm as well. I could set it up in my work office and have classical or other music with no words playing softly in the background.
The kickstand is in the back see in the image below.
JBL SoundBoost Mod
3. Moto Snap on Case
If you want to use the phone case you can snap that on as well. This case looks like a grey engineered wood.
Moto Z Droid Snap on Mod Case
4. Hasselblad True Zoom Camera Mod
Like all smart phones on the market, the Moto Z Droid includes a camera. However, if you want to take it to another level the Hasselblad True Zoom Camera Mod. It has a 10x optical zoom, physical shutter and Xenon flash. This Mod simply snaps on the back and I was ready to start taking pictures. The phone literally morphed into a camera.
In the picture is the Hasselblad True Zoom Camera Mod and the Moto Z Droid. They simply snap together and it’s a camera/phone.
Hasselblad True Zoom Camera Mod
Here are some pictures taken with the phone.
5. Motorola Insta-Share Projector
The Motorola Insta-Share Projector great mod piece if you do presentations and you do not necessarily take a heavy load of equipment with you. I could see Teachers, Professors, students using this mod because it’s so portable.
I projected the image of my Youtube channel on a wall. You can adjust the focus to the level you want and its very simple. The projector mod snaps onto the phone and the screen comes on and ready to go. There’s a slider for focus and the back flip out stand. I highly recommend this projector mod.
Here’s a more close up look at the crispness.
And you know there has be a case to put the mods in. The case is a separate cost, the mods fit snug as a rug and makes the pieces portable.
The Moto Z Droid phones and mods gives many options to enjoy and the ways you can use the phone with the mods are endless. The mods and the case do not come with the phone so if you do not want all of the pieces there are options to choose which mods you want. The prices vary depending on the mod you want.
Verizon Wireless provided us with these items to demo and write a review. Bubbling with Elegance and Grace did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. All opinions are our own.
There is not one thing more exciting in the year than going away on holiday. Not just any holiday, but one that requires a plane to fly you to a far-flung destination with sand, sea and sunshine that you just don’t get at home. Holidays are so much fun to plan, especially when you actually have a destination in mind and you know when you want to go. What isn’t too much fun is packing. Having to stick to a weight limit, checking out the airline rules for what you can and cannot bring in your hold luggage and making sure that you secure bags your properly are all the downers of a holiday.
With our packing tips, you can be ready for your summer holiday with little stress and lots of excitement.
- Luggage: Buying the right luggage is crucial for your trip. Lightweight cases or holdalls that don’t take up too much of your weight allowance is an essential purchase. Depending on the time of year you shop for your holiday, you need to keep an eye out for the best luggage deals and you can check out these awesome Sears promo codes so you can get the most out of your money. Luggage often goes on sale just after the summer months, so if you know you’re going to be jetting off the following year, it makes sense to invest in luggage early. Shop smart and you can add more bikinis to your case instead of wasting weight!
- Be Realistic: How many times have you gone away and brought seven bikinis plus spares – just in case? It’s not a good idea. Firstly, how often do you change bikini seven times on holiday? Why do you need ‘just in case’ bikinis? What bikini-related emergency do you expect to encounter? Pack smart! You want three sets of swimwear and if you haven’t a clue how, read here on how you can hand wash your smalls so they last you longer. Reduce your case load by a third and bring what you need rather than too much.
- Accessorize Well: Instead of packing an outfit for every day, pack changing accessories. We all know how a statement necklace can change your look dramatically! This will save you packing trousers and skirts you likely won’t wear at all during your trip, and also make you look amazing.
- Pack Light: Packing your flip flops but wearing your trainers onto the plane will save your luggage allowance and mean that you keep your feet warm during the flight. Add your essentials to your carry on and bring just one beach towel: your hotel is likely to provide some for showering!
Holidays take a lot of organization, but don’t drive yourself crazy looking up list after list online before you go. Pack what you need, and always leave breathing room in the case just so you can get a little extra something while you’re away. There’s nothing wrong with extra souvenirs, as long as you have the space for them!
Greeting Wonderful People!
We often hear that eating salmon at least once a week can provide many great health benefits. Salmon is a good source of protein and rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. A 3.5 ounce serving of salmon is loaded with essential vitamins, like potassium, selenium and many in the B family.
But how do we prepare salmon in a way that it is tasty and fun to eat. My experience with salmon has been boring and not that great to eat. You can put it in the oven and bake it; but I have found that it dries out. You can put in a skillet on the stovetop, but that can make it too rubbery. In both cases, the salmon may be healthy, but it was not an enjoyable meal.
Maple-glazed salmon with almonds and pecans
I discovered a method to prepare salmon in only ten minutes that is tasty and is sure to please the entire family. I call it Maple-Glazed Salmon with Almonds and Pecans. Here is the quick and easy recipe that you can prepare for dinner tonight.
- In a 9-inch skillet, add about two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, a teaspoon of minced garlic and two salmon fillets. I use the frozen fillets, but fresh ones would work just as well. But keep in mind the cook time will be much faster.
- Add seasoning salt, black pepper and herb provence to both sides of the salmon fillets.
- Sauté on medium heat for two minutes.
- Turn over the salmon fillets. Add small amount of water to the skillet and put on the lid. The salmon will cook very quickly so keep an eye on it.
- Add the maple syrup to the top of the salmon fillets and around the edge of the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Turn the salmon fillets again to allow the maple syrup to fully coat both sides of the fillets.
- Allow the salmon fillets to simmer in the maple syrup for about a minute.
- Add the sliced almonds and pecans to the skillet and continue to simmer for another minute.
- Remove the salmon fillets from the skillet and place on serving plate.
- Allow the almonds and pecans to continue to cook in the maple syrup until the maple syrup had reduced down.
- Pour the almonds, pecans and maple syrup over the top of the salmon.
- Pair the salmon fillets with your favorite vegetable and potato. We like sautéed brussel sprouts and roasted potatoes.
The maple syrup cooking down with the almonds and pecans.
The Maple-Glazed Salmon with Almonds and Pecans is one of our favorite choices for dinner. The sweetness of the maple syrup mixes well with the seasoning salt and garlic for an amazing flavor. The almond and pecans add a crunch to the flakiness of the salmon. The presentation looks like you spent hours preparing it; but it is ready in only ten minutes. The whole experience will leave your mouth wanting more.
I hope that the quick and easy recipe for salmon will be a favorite for you and your family. If you give it a try, let me know how it turns out. I would enjoy hearing from you.