Top 5 Pics for Summer Sizzling Style!
1. Handkerchief Blouses
For hot humid days, these blouses are a must because they are so airy and cool. I love the pattern in this blouse by Susan Graver I feel like I have drifted to India when I am in it. . Find similar stylish ladies blouses at Witt International.
2. Prints- It’s all about the prints. They add so much individuality and uniqueness to your wardrobe.
3. Maxi Dresses- Oh so comfortable and chic. This maxi dress by Marc Bouwer can be worn day or night. Dressed up for work or church. Dressed down for casual relaxation.
The shoes in these four photos are Bendables by Clarks. I love these metallic-colored sandals because they work as a neutral because I can work with so many different outfits. This is wonderful.
4. Wedges- Love the comfortableness and the height I get from wedges. I feel like I am over 6 feet tall. Wedge sandals by Inso.
5. Loving the Honeysuckle pink, this hue brings a smile to my face. Skirt by Isaac Mizrahi and blouse by Denim and Company.
6. Bangles, Rings, necklaces, headbands, chokers. I enjoy wearing it all each and everyday.
I am wearing an ankle bracelet with me bare trap sandals and I think it gives off a step above the crowd look.
Check out modlychic for other favs from fashion and beauty bloggers.
I am loving Tarina Tarantino nail polish. The colors are so hot!
Tarina Tarantino QVC.com
This blog is linked to Bella vita.